The IFIP/IEEE International Symposium on Network Operations and Management 2020 (NOMS 2020) invites proposals for research prototype demonstrations. As a high-profile, leading-edge forum for researchers and engineers in the field of network and service management, NOMS 2020 offers a unique opportunity to showcase applications, engage with a highly skilled and innovating audience and discuss emerging technologies and recent research prototypes with key thought leaders. Demonstrations showcasing working systems, innovative applications, groundbreaking ideas, and novel concepts related to network and service management are welcome.
We are seeking the following types of contributions:
- Demos from student authors about the concepts of their research subjects or papers related to NOMS 2020 key topics
- Demos from faculty and academic research groups related to NOMS 2020 key topics
- Demos from industrial researchers related to NOMS 2020 key topics
- Demos from all other authors with contributions on NOMS 2020 key topics from inside or outside the conference and workshops
An award for the best demo will be announced at the NOMS 2020 closing ceremony.
Paper Submission Deadline: 15 February 2020 - Extended Deadline (firm)
Authors Notification: 2 March 2020
Camera-Ready Submission: 16 March 2020
Demo papers should be submitted via the JEMS submission system.
Prospective contributors are expected as demo proposal presented in the form of a 2-page paper using the IEEE conference double-column format, preferably incorporating a demo system architecture illustration. Demo papers will be peer-reviewed and accepted papers will be included in the electronic conference/workshops proceedings bundle provided to NOMS 2020 delegates and will be subsequently made available via IEEExplore.
The demo proposals will be approved based on the availability of demo space as well as on the following criteria:
- Extent and significance of the research contribution
- Impact on the audience
- Quality of the proposed implementation
- Quality of the presentation and visualization
At least one author of each accepted demo proposal is required to register for the NOMS 2020 main conference and present their demo at the scheduled demo session(s).
Please feel free to contact the demo Co-Chairs if you have any questions regarding the demo content or setup.