A limited number of Student Travel Grants (STG) are offered by NSF, IEEE, IFIP, NOMS 2020 organization.
*** Application deadline: 15 February 2020 ***
- The applicant must be a student registered toward a Bachelor, Master, or Ph.D. degree in computer science, engineering or related field in a college or university when submitting his/her application.
- The applicant may not receive more than one STG in any 12-month period.
- The applicant will attend the conference and its closing ceremony.
- The applicant is at least 18 years old.
The applicant should send an application containing the following information:
- Full name, contact information, country, and citizenship of the applicant;
- Ethnicity and gender (optional, used to broaden the participation of under-represented students);
- Institution, academic program (B.Sc., M.Sc or Ph.D.) he/she is currently attending, full-time or part-time student and interest of research fields/topics;
- Information on whether or not a paper has been accepted by the symposium;
- Paper ID, title and type (paper/poster/application) if the applicant is an author of an accepted paper;
- A supporting letter from the applicant’s advisor or academic sponsor including his/her contact information, providing written statements regarding the relationship with the applicant (for example, advisor or course instructor of the applicant) and availability (or lack thereof) of travel funds for the student, and stating whether he/she or the school is willing to commit to cover the cost of travel in excess of the travel grant;
- Whether or not the applicant is an IEEE Comsoc student member. If yes then provide the IEEE Comsoc number;
- Whether or not the applicant already has all legal documents to travel to Hungary.
Applications should be filled in by 15 February 2020 using the NOMS 2020 Student Travel Grant Application Form. The Student Travel Grant Committee will notify applicants about grant decisions starting from 1 February. If you have questions regarding application submission please contact Dr. Carol Fung (email@example.com).
- Application Deadline: 15 February 2020
- Notification: starting from 1 February 2020